P82022-08 Proposed Residential Infill Scheme at 1 Patrician Avenue, Naas, Co. Kildare.
Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) – Part XI
Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended) - Part 8
Site Location: 1 Patrician Avenue, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 NF2C.
Proposed Development In accordance with provisions of Part XI of the Planning and Development Act 2000, as amended and Part 8 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001, as amended, notice is hereby given by Kildare County Council of a proposed development at this site at 1 Patrician Avenue, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 NF2C.
The proposed development comprises of the:
- demolition of existing detached single storey building in the side garden of existing dwelling,
- demolition of single storey extension to rear of existing semi-detached dwelling,
- demolition of single storey shed in rear garden,
- demolition of parts of site boundary and the construction of replacement site boundaries and combined site entrance,
- Tree surgery and removal of existing trees and overgrowth,
- refurbishment, internal alterations, and construction of a single-storey extension to the rear of existing two storey semi-detached dwelling,
- construction of 2 new apartment units in a two-storey block in the side garden of existing dwelling,
- all associated site-works including subdivision of site to accommodate new two storey apartment block, new site boundaries, combined site entrance and associated tying in with existing road and path network including new speed ramp, new landscaping, private, semi-private open space, shared surfaces, site drainage, car parking, public lighting, ancillary site services and development works above and below ground.
The proposal has also undergone a preliminary examination under the EIA Directive 2011/92/EU as amended by Directive 2014/52/EU, (and the relevant provisions of the Planning and Development Act 2000, as amended, and the Planning and Development Regulations 2001, as amended) and the Planning Authority has concluded that there is no real likelihood of significant effects on the environment arising from the proposed development and that an Environmental Impact Assessment is not required.
Where any person considers that the proposed development would be likely to have significant effects on the environment, he or she may, at any time on or before 11/05/2022, apply in accordance with the provisions of article 120 of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001, as amended, to An Bord Pleanála for a screening determination as to whether the development would be likely to have such effects.
The proposed development has undergone Appropriate Assessment Screening under the Habitats Directive (92/43/EC) and the Planning and Development Act 2000, as amended and the Planning Authority has determined that a Natura Impact Statement is not required in this instance.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development (Part 8 Ref No.: P82022-08) may be inspected or purchased at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy, at the offices of Kildare County Council, Aras Chill Dara, Devoy Park, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 X77F (Public Display Area, Level 1) during its public opening hours during the period between 13/04/2022 to 11/05/2022. Please note that an appointment may be necessary to access the building. Bookings can be made online at http://kildare.ie/countycouncil/OnlineBookingSystem/
Details of the Part 8 process will also be available to view on Kildare County Council’s website at https://consult.kildarecoco.ie/en/consultation/p82022-08-proposed-residential-infill-scheme-1-patrician-avenue-naas-co-kildare for a period between 13/04/2022 to 11/05/2022.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the developments would be situated may be made in writing before 4.00pm on 25/05/2022 to:
Fiona Byrne, Housing Department, Level 5, Kildare County Council, Áras Chill Dara, Devoy Park, Naas, Co. Kildare. W91 X77F
Submissions should be headed: “Proposed Residential Infill Scheme at 1 Patrician Avenue, Naas, Co. Kildare, W91 NF2C. Planning Reference No.: P82022-08”
All comments including names of those making comments submitted to the Council in regard to this scheme, as outlined above, will form part of the statutorily required report to be presented at a meeting of the elected members. Accordingly, they will also be included in the minutes of that meeting and may appear in the public domain.