I wish to object to proposed gallops ave/blessington Rd Road construction at this location on the following grounds
- Noise and dust pollution into housing estates lying very close by.
- Heavy goods vehicles travelling close to school going children while using existing pathway
- Cyclists using existing road way to alleviate the use of motor vehicles will be subjected to increased danger.
- The increased transport of chemicals both hazardous and non hazardous by HGV vehicles to locations on N7. This will cause increased risk to neighbourhoods in very close proximity.
- The loss of a very important visual amenity - mountain's, Racecourse and nature for noise and dust which can not be undone
Why take the risk please do not build this road in this location there are many options available