With the need for additional housing throughout the Country and particularly in Kildare, it is vital that suffiecient land is zoned for housing. It is also vital that critical services are available for the increasing population. In cases where there are a lack of the below services, the Council should liaise with Governemental departments to ensure that they are delivered in tandem with new housing.
1. Adequate childcare places
2. Adequate primary and post primary places
3. Adequate ASD and additional need educational units in schools
4. Space on the GP list
5. For towns and villages with a population of over 10,000 people, a Primary Care Unit
7. Community Centre for all towns and villages of over 10,000 people