Section 38 – Road Traffic Act 1994 – John’s Lane, Naas – One-way System
KILDARE COUNTY COUNCIL
PROPOSED TRAFFIC CALMING MEASURES
SECTION 38 OF THE ROAD TRAFFIC ACT 1994
In accordance with the provisions of Section 38 of the Road Traffic Act 1994, Kildare County Council hereby gives notice of its intention for:
John’s Lane, Naas, from the Main Street junction to the Friary Road junction comprising of:
- Restricting traffic to a one-way system with traffic entering from the Main Street junction and exiting at the Friary Road junction;
- Works along John’s Lane will include the removal of existing road markings and signage, provision of new road markings and signage, provision of a concrete build-out and bollards to facilitate one-way traffic flow and provision of a raised continuous footpath across the mouth of the John’s Lane/Friary Road junction;
- Drawings showing the proposed works will be available for inspection at the following locations from Wednesday 29th November 2023 to Friday 5th of January 2024:
- The Consultation website of Kildare County Council at:
- The offices of Kildare County Council, Level 4, Aras Chill Dara, Naas, Co. Kildare Monday – Friday between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm, BY APPOINTMENT.
Appointments must be made in advance at: http://kildare.ie/countycouncil/OnlineBookingSystem
Submissions or observations relating to the above-mentioned proposed works can be made online at:
OR In writing to the: Senior Executive Officer, Transport, Mobility and Open Spaces Department, Kildare County Council, Áras Chill Dara, Devoy Park, Naas, Co. Kildare W91 X77F on or before 5:00pm on Friday 5th January 2024.
Please make your submission by one medium only i.e. in hard copy or online.